Welcome to Cheeky Pup! Dog Training
Come Stay Learn Play!
If you want your pup or dog to:
- pay attention to you,
- learn to make great behavioural decisions, and
- start doing these in just a few minutes
enroll in one of our classes or book one-on-one in-home or on-line training now!
Group classes are currently available at Blacktown for pups between 8 and 16 weeks old (click here for more info or to enroll: Puppy Preschool), and adolescent dogs between 4 and 24 months old (click here for more info or to enroll: Canine Kindy).
Private in-home training for your puppy or dog is also available, so long as we practice physical distancing. Please email Dorothy directly firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your appointment. Make sure to include:
- the time and date you would like your appointment to occur
- your dog’s name, age and breed
- your street address
- the top 3 things you would like your dog or puppy to learn – this is to ensure we get the most important things attended to and then we can address other behaviours if time permits.
For pups up to 4 months old we limit our training session to 1 hour, at a cost of $150. For dogs over 4 months of age we always start with a 2 hour session at a cost of $280. This is because at 4 months and over we have to spend time getting rid of bad behaviours as well as instilling good ones! Please note – when in public or having visitors to your home, either restrict who may pat your dog to those you know are healthy or wash your hands after patting your dog if strangers have been allowed to pat them also (this will ensure any virus that may have been transferred to your dog’s coat will not be transferred to you).
ONCE THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC HAS PASSED, WE PLAN ON OFFERING THE FOLLOWING GROUP CLASSES IN ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CURRENTLY ON OFFER:
- Mulgoa – Saturdays: Puppy Preschool all breed pups; Canine Kindy for medium, large and x-l dogs (4 months to 2 years old).
Baulkham Hills – Saturdays: Puppy Preschool all breed pups.
We also offer the following types of training at your convenience in your home to the residents of the Western Suburbs of Sydney:
- puppy and dog training if you can’t make it to one of our classes or have specific behaviours you want your dog to learn,
- behavioural modification for dogs or pups with serious problems or issues,
- dogs with disabilities (we do accept deaf and/or blind pups into our preschool classes, but if your dog is older or has another disability we can help you too),
- assistance dog training,
- therapy dog training and assessment of therapy dogs and handlers, plus,
- menacing/dangerous dog assessments for revocation applications.
Private behavioural modification consultations for dogs and puppies, including those with aggression or fear issues, are available at your home. Available Tuesdays to Fridays between 11am and 8pm.
All of our training is fun for your dog as well as being ethical and humane.
We only use reliable and proven scientific methods of training and behaviour modification.
Please check out the information available on the separate pages for our classes (just click on the links in capital letters that are at the top of this page!).
If you have any general questions about our training please check out the relevant page on this website and if you still have any questions, email me at email@example.com.