Welcome to Cheeky Pup! Dog Training
Come Stay Learn Play!
If you want your pup or dog to:
- pay attention to you,
- learn to make great behavioural decisions, and
- start doing these in just a few minutes
enroll in one of our classes now.
***Christmas & New Year***
Pups don’t stop growing so we don’t stop teaching – classes and private session go ahead through the silly season! However, if you are in a class and need to skip one or two sessions it’s not a problem – you can do the classes you have missed upon your return (this is standard policy at Cheeky Pup! because we know people have busy lives and stuff just happens).
We will be closed on 24, 25 & 26 December 2019, plus 31 December, 1 & 2 January 2020.
***New Class Times for Summer***
Blacktown: Puppy Preschool for small breed pups now at 5pm; Canine Kindy for small breed dogs now at 6pm.
Mulgoa: Canine Kindy for medium, large and x-l dogs now at 5pm.
Chester Hill: Puppy Preschool now at 6.30pm.
We also offer the following types of training at your convenience in your home to the residents of the Western Suburbs of Sydney:
- puppy and dog training if you can’t make it to one of our classes or have specific behaviours you want your dog to learn,
- behavioural modification for dogs or pups with serious problems or issues,
- dogs with disabilities (we do accept deaf and/or blind dogs into our preschool classes, but if your dog is older or has another disability we can help you too),
- assistance dog training,
- therapy dog training and assessment of therapy dogs and handlers, plus,
- menacing/dangerous dog assessments for revocation applications.
Private behavioural modification consultations for dogs and puppies, including those with aggression or fear issues, are available at your home. Available Mondays to Fridays between 10am and 8pm. Just hit the ‘book appointment’ button at the top of any page to arrange your dog’s session.
All of our training is fun for your dog as well as being ethical and humane.
We only use reliable and proven scientific methods of training and behaviour modification.
Please check out the information available on the separate pages for our classes (just click on the links in capital letters that are at the top of this page or on the class as it appears above in orange type!).
If you have any general questions about our training please check out the relevant page on this website and if you still have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.